-- 1 -- Political Typology



POLITICAL TYPOLOGY

In general, being shaped by my values-based immigrant family, faith, friends, life experiences, as well as knowledge on the history, workings, and interactions of our world, my political standpoint takes a very critical, and yet values-based position. Through such experience and research, as well as understanding my political typology, I can describe my political standpoint in the US as moderate, with conservative leanings, albeit with many democratic party policy ideals. Despite the wide range my standing takes, the fact that I am in agreement and disagreement with both parties on varying topics places me near the center, and therefore I cannot wholly support any one party. An example of such being my pro-life standpoint, (except in warranted cases) while at the same time supporting solid action on climate damaging emissions and industry.

Comments

Popular Posts